HCS 457 University of Phoenix Week 5 Spectrum of Healthcare Facilities Paper
For the next newsletter, you have been asked to write a 700- to 1,050-word article about the spectrum of health care facilities. In your article:
- Analyze the spectrum of health care facilities that exist in the United States.
- Analyze the purpose and goals of each of the different types of health care facilities in the United States.
- Analyze how the different types of facilities work together.
- Analyze who is responsible for the oversight of the facilities.
- Analyze the similarities and differences of the health care facilities.
Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your paper.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
Provision of quality healthcare is the main objective of the medical care facilities in a particular state. The healthcare facilities are set to provide either long-term or short term medical care to the members of the public. They can be either public or private institutions. The nature of services offered by a particular facility matters a lot because it determines the number of individuals seeking the services of a particular healthcare facility. In many developed and developing countries, there a variety of healthcare facilities set to perform different tasks related to the health and safety of people in a specific state. The varied range of healthcare facilities present in a particular state forms the healthcare facility spectrum. This paper will discuss the varied range of healthcare facilities in the united states, their purpose and goals, how they compare and contrast, and also how they work together to deliver the best services to the people.