1) This is a one-page (250 words) assignment. Develop a “thesis statement” and support it for one page.
2) Read Shakespeare’s Cymbeline.
3) Listen to Cymbeline’s Podcasts:
4) What is a thesis statement?
Phrase your thesis statement in a way that includes the full author name and the full title of the play/ novel/ short story.
i. For example: in William Shakespeare’s the tempest the protagonist Prospero represents colonial oppression.
ii. THE THESIS STATEMENT MUST BE THE FIRST SENTENCEOF THE THESIS PAGE. (see “tips_format_changes” file attached). Include forecasting sentence (see “forecasting” file attached).
5) you do not have to finish the argument; just begin the argument and support it for one page.
Any edition of Shakespeare’s plays will work, but I suggest The Complete Works of William Shakespeare, in The Wordsworth Special Edition, ISBN-10: 185326895X