Choose one specific issue or problem in the health care setting that indicates a student’s learning needs.
Students need to use the knowledge gained throughout this whole unit to develop a plan for decision making and problem-solving in relation to one selected health care issue/ nursing practice. A project may cover any area of specialty nursing practice that the student feels he/she would like to improve. Students are required to identify the health care issue/ nursing practice aligned with NSQHS. Students can use the current guidelines. This assessment should include the latest research-based evidence, current practice protocols updated with the latest guidelines.
Students need to:
- Choose one specific issue or problem in the health care setting that indicates a student’s learning needs.
- Write learning objectives using SMART goals.
- Conduct a literature review of the chosen area. The student will be reviewing at least six articles.
- Justify why this is a problem and its significance.
- Design the project: method ( including sample, ethical consideration, data collection, data analysis ), strategies to implement the project and plan for evaluation.
- Time planner for the project-Student may use Gantt Chart
- This proposal should be concluded.
- Students should include at least ten references in their reference list.
Resources to use:
- Policies and procedures
- Journal articles
Suggested Learning Activities:
Enquire the other health care staff about the assessment and practice
Acquire in-depth knowledge about practice protocols
Reference about the potential risks and safe practice.
Update your skills and knowledge related to the topic, by reviewing the relevant education and workshops, brainstorming of ideas with other expert health professionals.
Please refer the marking rubric in unit guide
RubricCP Assessment 3CP Assessment 3
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?